How to cook Chicken Tinola and the ingredients you will need
When it comes to food, Chicken Tinola is our Filipino pride. Not only is it easy to make, it also helps soothe discomforts through its ginger chicken soup. Everyone loves Tinola. If you’re looking for a recipe, here’s a simple recipe with a few twist.
Chicken cut into parts
Green Papaya Cuts
Onion and Garlic
1. On a pan, saute garlic and onion for a few minutes
2. Put the chicken cuts, and ginger, add some olive oil and garlic margarine
3. Add a table spoon of water and cook chicken
4. Add water to the desired level and boil chicken for 45 minutes
5. Adjust flavor using Fish sauce and pepper
6. Add on the Papaya cuts and the Sayote cuts
7. Once cooked, add the chili leaves
Enjoy you Chicken Tinola and don’t forget to getyour ingredients at Savvys.